Thursday 19 May 2011

Shit morning!


Woke up to find that my head bandage slipped during the night causing my weeping wound to glue my head to the pillow. After showering with my pillow hoping that the water would help me remove it, which it did, I opened my mail. Another fucking bill from BT they are threatening to turn off my phone unless I pay within 7 days. Rang the shit bags to complain but was put on hold for half an hour, which surely didn't help my situation. When I finally got through I spoke to a girl called Lisa who reiterated the letter, told her that I was a professional actor and that the telephone was my life line, she said that she would put me through to a debt counselor. This filled me with hope, I expected a gentle voice saying 'Don't worry everything will be aaall right' what I actually got was a bloke called Dave who told me that if I didn't pay they would send someone around to take my furniture, I hung up.

Thinking about growing a beard, Kenneth Branagh is making a 3-hour version of Titus Andronicus and I want my agent to get me an audition, we all know that Ken likes a beard so I definitely should grow one. Saturninus would be an ideal role for me, I can see it now Derek Jacobi and I in the opening scene, me saying 'How fair the trune speaks to calm my thoughts!' and Derek saying his bit. Hmm perhaps Derek would be a bit old to play my brother Michael Malonie would be better.

Later on I went to sign on, had put a little more effort than usual into my job seekers diary, sadly they didn't believe that I had been training to be a doctor during the last fortnight and threatened to stop my benefits. Philistines! Don't they understand imagination and creativity?

Went to pub for the rest of the afternoon and read the Stage, fell asleep and was booted out at closing time. I'm off to frigging bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment