Tuesday 24 May 2011

Wind

Hurrah Barney rang again, he was just confirming his fee for this year, but he did tell me I had a job lined up at Radio 4 reading Pride and Prejudice, excellent I thought and ran off to Broadcasting House as fast as my legs could carry me.

Got to the BBC in plenty of time and sauntered up to the reception desk where I was told to take a seat and wait for the PA to come down and collect me, which she did in a few minutes and I was hustled into a recording booth and given the script I was to read from, I decided I'd do something special with it.
Click here to hear it.

Was told by those in the know that I have a very good chance of reading Gone With the Wind when they serialise it next month, woo hoo! I said.

Well I'm off to the Groucho am going out on a bender tonight in celebration of a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment